Of all the inspirational books for teens, imagine having instant access to more than 200 life lessons from 88 true stories
with moral values that can inspire your children.
Discover what they are capable of, what they can achieve today, or how easy it can be to improve their self-esteem. And
the inspiration comes from ordinary people at a very difficult time in their lives.
Among all the self-empowerment books and self-help books, best-selling author, Paul Lloyd Hemphill, presents life lessons
from a single event in America’s past to produce a self-help and self-acceptance guide for teen girls and teen boys.
The lessons are practical for every day and never theoretical. Each of the 88 true stories answers one simple question:
“How can I benefit from what this person did at Gettysburg?” In this book, you will learn:
– How to use imagination in setting goals
– Why you’re already a leader and not just a follower
– How one communication technique can improve your relationships
– Why failure can be a great teacher for success
– How one magic question can get you what you truly desire
– Why you can trust your gut
– How to increase your chances for college admission
– Why your moral values will inspire trust
– How easy it is to be extraordinary
– Why it’s impossible for your life to be insignificant.
BONUS #1: A complete page of discussion group questions
BONUS #2: Complete index of each of the 203 lessons.
BONUS #3: Free shipping with purchase
BONUS #4: Your copy is signed by the author.
The author’s get-to-the-point style is the trademark of this superbly written book. Buy INSPIRATION FOR TEENS and be on your way to your own success, one fascinating story at a time. Order your copy now.